UPDATE: Jasper’s court date has been pushed back until July. The next court date is a motion to suppress on June 29. Here is some background on Jasper’s case:
- On the November 9 Stay-Away Orders: The University and it’s “Lawful Business”
- Support the Sproul 13 (Additional background on the Sproul 13)
- The DavisDozen are a group of students and a professor given conspiracy charges for holding a sit-in in front of a campus bank branch of the US Bank. The demonstrations eventually lead to a decision by the bank to close its doors. Their next court date is another pre-trial on June 22, 1:30pm @ Yolo County Courthouse. Read this report on the June 1st court date.
- The Santa Cruz Eleven are a group of demonstrators arbitrarily charged with the take over of a vacant bank in downtown Santa Cruz. The hefty charges include felony vandalism, and a handful of other misdemeanors. Updates on SantaCruzEleven here.
- As of June 11, all 9 of the people charged for trespassing at the Gil Tract Farm in Albany have been dropped. Read more.